During the conference, the participants will have a chance to hear lectures from Tim Gabbett and Frans Bosch – internationally acknowledged authorities in their fields of expertise, that is physical therapy and motor skills respectively. We are also going to host experts in psychology and dietetics, such as Diogo Ferreira, who works for UEFA Champions League participants Benfica, and acclaimed Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Schöllhorn of Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz.
At the end of the first day, a team building in the form of open workshop is scheduled, combined with moderated conversation. On the second day, attendees will have a chance to participate in a workshop with a specialist of their choosing.
Aside from the abovementioned names, the list of lecturers include: Maciej Tabiszewski, Carlos Jimenez, Michał Garnys, Marc Sagal, Bartłomiej Pomorski, Ivan Kepcija, Marcin Bator, Kresimir Sos, Adriana Zagórska, and others. Click here to learn more about them.
14 hours of theory and workshops!
- Workshops consultations,
- Moderated discussion "New horizons",
- Injury prevention,
- Return to sports,
- Stamina monitoring,
- Physical effort skills,
- New technologies.
We will deal in details with:
- Diet and supplementation in sports,
- Supplementation which enhances physical skills.
- What should a proper athlete's diagnostics look like.
- Return to performance, or what kind of path an athlete has to walk from the moment of injury to being back on the pitch (from the perspective of physical therapist and motor skills coach).
- Prevention of the most common muscle injuries in football.
- What should a proper and optimal regeneration look like.
- Anatomy of agility: translation of dynamic system to practical application in training and rehab.
- Injury prevention in football: should players be training smarter and harder?
- Monitoring athletes load. How to put theory into practice.
- Athleticism level indicators in relation to training loads and fatigue markers and their interpretation.
- To which physical effort level markers should one pay attention to while analyzing blood test results.
- What is psychological regeneration? Main techniques and assumptions of proper psychological regeneration.
- Creating a football player's psychological profile based on Reiss Motivation Profile.
Who will be interested in Science4Football?
- Physical therapists.
- Athletes' parents.
We are sure that the subjects raised during the conference and additional attractions will get a lot of attention and be an interesting experience.
The conference is addressed first and foremost to physical therapists, fitness coaches, personal coaches, dietitians, doctors, football coaches, psychologists, and athletes.
In addition, each attendee will get:
- A welcome pack.
- An official certificate of participation.
- A Legia Stadium tour.
- Legia FanStore discount.
- Access to theoretical classes and workshops.
- Conference held in the Legia Stadium at 3 Łazienkowska Street in Warsaw (Silver section).
- Lunches and coffee breaks.
The condition under which reservation is finalised and participation is guaranteed is filling the sign-up form (CLICK HERE) and transferring the money to the organiser's bank account (CLICK HERE to learn more).
For more info, please call us at +48 513 111 826 (Monday to Friday from 10 to 17), or email us at office@Science4Football.com.
NOTE: The conference is limited on a first-come-first rule.
Regular price: 1 090 PLN
Special price: 899 PLN.